Meteor Goliath slams into Shear, burning his enemies with searing blue flame! Rock THrow, Fire Breath, Leap Smash, and Charge all set enemies on fire! The residual fire damage allows Meteor Goliath to successfully spread out attacks instead of focusing down a single target.
The Meteor Goliath is a Monster.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Understood as a good pick, including the arranged 1v1 game mode, Meteor Goliath excels even at the higher ELO ranking levels, such as Platinum (More precisely, the Glicko ranking appears to be used.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The Meteor Goliath has four main abilities, which can be upgraded throughout the course of play. For strategy and tips, see sections below.
- Rock Throw Damage: High - Rip a huge boulder from the ground and launch it at an enemy.
- Fire Breath Damage: Extreme - Spits a jet of liquid flame that does damage to Hunters for a short time.
- Leap Smash Damage: Medium- Devastating jump attack that deals splash damage when Goliath lands.
- Charge Damage: Low - Rush forward at high speed causing damage and knockback.
Strategic play style summary[edit | edit source]
Helpful gameplay tips[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Developer Feedback on the Turtle Rock Studios forums