Energy dome that traps the Monster and Hunters inside.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Mobile Arena launches a powerful energy dome that has the ability to constrain the movement of both the Hunters and the Monsters.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Keep mind of how long it's been since you deployed the Mobile Arena - when the field drops, the Monster has free reign and becomes infinitely more dangerous.
- The Mobile Arena is best deployed without the knowledge of the target Monster. This sets up a "mini-ambush", disorienting the Monster and allowing for more effective combat.
Facts[edit | edit source]
- The Mobile Arena lasts 1 minute, and has a cooldown of 1 minute.
- The Mobile Arena has a radius of 60 meters. It takes 4 seconds for the arena to prime (you throw it out 4 seconds later the barrier is there).
- Once the Mobile Arena has 10 seconds left the trapper will give a verbal line saying the arena is almost out, or something to that extent. This line of VO is heard by both the hunters and the monster.
- When the trapper is incapacitated the arena is dropped.