|Main Weapon:||Combat Shotgun|
|Sidearm:||Multifire Rocket Launcher|
Parnell managed distance and timing to reach full potential. The Combat Shotgun works at close range while the Multifire Rocket Launcher is his fallback for long range. The Super Solider ability drastically increases the fire rate of both at the cost of some of Parnell's own health.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Weapon. loadout[edit | edit source]
Parnell is an assault-oriented character, and as such, his weapons focus on dealing massive amounts of damage over a short amount of time. The following weapons are part of Parnell's default loadout:
- Multifire Rocket Launcher Damage: Extreme - Long range firepower to crush your prey.
- Combat Shotgun Damage: High - High damage, close range destruction.
- Super Soldier Damage: None - Fire and move faster than humanly possible, dealing significantly more damage, at a small cost to your own health.
- Defense Matrix Damage: None - Temporarily soaks up damage.
Strategic role summary[edit | edit source]
All Assaults are the best at dealing damage, but none so much as Parnell. The figurative Berserker of the assault lineup, both his Rocket Launcher and Combat Shotgun are capable of outputting serious damage at any range on their own, but the true devestation comes when they're combined with his Super Soldier ability. During its effect, Parnell's performance increases drastically, and his increased firing, reloading and movement speed allow him to tear into the opposition like it's nobody's business. Unfortunately, this comes at a cost of his own health, and so he's very reliant on his personal shield and his Medic allies to be able to stay on his feet, even more so than the other Assaults.
Helpful gameplay tips[edit | edit source]
Parnell can use a handful of specialty strategies to better deal with the challenges in Evolve:
- Gunslinger/Bounty Hunter to change fast between shotgun and rocket launcher, in Super Soldier Mode, everything goes faster except the weapon change.
- Extra Force/Destructive Force/Lethal Force or Poisonous Rounds/Acidic Rounds for extra burst damage.
- Something related to jetpack or damage reduction at your choice for survival of the fittest ;).
Skins[edit | edit source]
Weapon skins[edit | edit source]